Go shopping as usual and when you
get to the checkout simply select the
Buy Now Pay Later option.
Put a reminder
in your diary
or phone so
you don't miss
Pay nothing for 6 months when you spend
£100 or more. 1 month = 28 days
Pay nothing for 12 months when
you spend £200 or more
Pay in full before the end of the Buy Now Pay
Later period and pay no interest
If you’re not ready to pay at the end of the Buy Now
Pay Later period you can choose to take longer.
Just so you know delivery cannot be placed on
Buy Now Pay Later. This charge will appear on
your next statement. The payment free period
will start from the date of order, including
pre-orders and items not ready for immediate
dispatch. The interest will be added to your
account at the end of the payment free period.
Simple ways to avoid interest and account charges
1. Any delivery charges need to be paid in full up-front and will appear on your next statement.
2. Paying in full and on time before the end of your payment free period will ensure no interest is charged.
3. It’s important to read your statements as they detail your payment dates and include reminders.
4. Allow plenty of time for your payment to reach us, some payment methods take longer than others.
5. Paying at your own pace keeps you in control.
6. You can manage your budget by paying off small amounts along the way and settle early too.
7. Remember to allocate your Buy Now Pay Later payments and ensure you also pay your minimum payment if one is due.